HerbaVital (40 Tabs)
Login to view price.
Spend more for FREE Shipping
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping
HerbaVital contains Polygonum cuspidatum, Grape Seed, Korean Ginseng, Ginkgo and Milk Thistle. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including phenolic compounds (including resveratrol), procyanidins, a complex mixture of steroidal saponins (called ginsenosides), flavonoids (including ginkgo flavonglycosides), terpene lactones (including ginkgolides and bilobalide) and flavanolignans (collectively known as silymarin). All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Polygonum cuspidatum contains 36 mg per tablet of resveratrol, the Grape Seed extract contains 38 mg per tablet of procyanidins, the Korean Ginseng component is standardized to contain 4.2 mg of ginsenosides (calculated as Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC) per tablet, the Ginkgo component contains 7.2 mg per tablet of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides) and 1.8 mg per tablet of ginkgolides and bilobalide and the Milk Thistle contains 48 mg per tablet of flavanolignans. Together these herbs and the substances within them combine to:
- Support and maintain the body as it ages, help the body adapt to the changes of everyday life
- Promote vitality and stamina in older adults
- Maintain feelings of general well-being when experiencing temporary stress
- Support cognitive function and normal memory function
- Work as a tonic to benefit the entire body
- Support healthy circulation in mature men and women
- Support healthy liver function
- Support healthy glucose metabolism
- Provide antioxidant activity
Products purchased within 30 days on the IHS webstore, or in-office, may be returned for office credit. Products must be unopened and in original packaging. Products purchased from other stores will NOT be returned. Products that were shipped are not returnable unless damaged.